Build brand awareness via digital channels, foster community/increase audience engagement, interact with followers to collect more market feedback, inform & influence target audience, drive social media followers to BCH and convert them to registered jobseekers/applications.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Takes the lead on or assists in the company's branding and thought leadership initiatives, i.e., social media management, blog management, and other online interaction initiatives
• Develop and implement calendared content plans and initiate calibration activities with other stakeholders when necessary
• Generate and apply unique URL tracking parameters from multiple analytic resources •
• Use analytics data to gain insights, identify trends and make strategic recommendations to improve the website and/or campaign performance.
• Provide troubleshooting recommendations to ad server errors, analytics tracking issues and reporting discrepancies
• Conduct keyword research and assign relevant landing pages – categorized in an optimal way
• Provide support on managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
• Recommend new marketing initiatives based on seasonality, industry updates and client-related initiatives.
• Run competitor analysis reports and share strategic or tactical action points • •