The primary role of the Transaction Monitoring Executive is to rapidly disposition alerts via a preliminary review to filter alerts that can readily be negated (i.e. obviously show no signs of anomalous behaviour). The Analyst seeks to validate the usefulness of the alert and primarily utilizes internal system data sources to establish whether the anomalous behavior can be allayed. If it can, the alert will be closed, if not the alert will be passed to a Level 2 for detailed investigation utilizing all internal and external sources available. The findings must be summarized in a clear and concise manner with evidences and thus ensuring that the work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
• Must be a Bachelor's Degree holder
• Preferably from the Commerce or Finance background (Bachelor's degree)
• Knowledge of various Banking Products (Eg. Savings Bank Account, Current Accounts, Business Account etc)
• AML Compliance awareness relating to Money Laundering, Crime and Terrorism.
• General understanding of Financial Products and Markets.
• Good understanding of Internet and its usage
• Political, Social and Economic knowledge of countries that are major players in the global economy