· Assist the team in creating modern user interfaces using HTML5 and jQuery, for the global web site or other digital properties;
· Help enable advanced forms of web analytics tracking for web sites, videos, collaterals, and other assets;
· Create and refine prototypes for user interfaces before development projects get started;
· Help create microsites to bolster brand goals;
· Develop effective multimedia assets to suit the current projects and requirements;
· Deliver professionally executed multimedia assets in a timely manner;
· Be updated on developments in digital and IT technologies and techniques, particularly relevant design applications;
· Develop productive working relationships with internal clients: business, regional, and market units, internal IT resources, and external agencies.
· Has Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Advertising, Graphics Design, Fine Arts, Computer Science, Communications, or its equivalent;
· Deep knowledge about web usability and user interfaces;
· Experienced in the use of relevant design and multimedia applications such as such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere, and 3D rendering applications like Google SketchUp or Maya;
· Able to manage time effectively, while still paying attention to details;
· Able to be productive in demanding, multi-cultural, and virtual work environments;
· Possesses excellent English communication, strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
· Technology savvy.