Customer Care Agent
Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through accurate processing of customers’ requests, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires. First point of customer contact for investigation of invoice discrepancy, return of product, tracking of orders, etc. Builds and maintain business relationship with strategic customer base by providing prompt and accurate service so as to ensure customer satisfaction.REQUIREMENTS :
- Education: At least 2 years in College. Bachelor’s degree, 4 years is an advantage.
Basic: At least 1 year experience in customer care
- Advantage: Two (2) years, plus, of customer service experience within the technology industry or call center environment Collaboration and Influence Results Oriented Judgment and Decision Making Customer Mindset Top of Mind Team Leadership Strategic and Global Mindset Change Agent
Sales Specialist / Sales Associate
The Specialist is responsible for basic, complex or advance functions of Order Management and for executing job duties with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment. In addition to servicing the customer, the Specialist provides assistance and support to other members of the Sales Organization and Sales Support Teams, and Management.Experience :
- At least 2 years in college.
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply
- Preferably one or two years’ previous support/customer service experience is strongly recommended Minimum one year in any Ingram Micro process or 1 to 2 years previous sales/customer service experience is preferred
- Basic to moderate knowledge of Excel required Strong organizational skills and problem solving agility also required
- Possesses a high degree of confidence and positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills and good command of English language and grammar necessary
- Communicate effectively by telephone and in group meetings and discussions.