- Experience in accounting/finance transactions (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Accounting)
- Various Accounting level roles available. Performs intermediate to advanced level accounting work requiring the use of professional concepts. Entry-level (Fresh graduate) roles also available.
- Experience or background in accounts reconciliation
- RESPONSIBILITIES : Performs intermediate to advanced level accounting work requiring the use of professional concepts. Assists with monthly, quarterly and year end reporting, reconciles and analyzes accounts, assists in the implementation of process improvements and procedures. Works on problems of moderate to complex scope. Exercises considerable judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Interacts with other departments and vendors as necessary to resolve issues.
- REQUIREMENTS : Education: Bachelor’s Degree, with a focus in Accounting or Finance Experience. 1-5 years experience required depending on the level of the role, Accounting or Finance related required.
- Knowledge of: MS Office. Skill in verbal and written English communication. Problem Solving. Ability to: Work in fast paced environment Meet Deadlines/Time Management Work with others/with other teams.
- Experience in Business-to-Business collections or portfolio management; Background in accounts reconciliation
- RESPONSIBILITIES : The responsibilities of this position are collection of accounts, order releasing, reconciliation of customer accounts, compiling status reports as well as acting as a liaison with key personnel at customer accounts and with internal departments.
- REQUIREMENTS : Education: BA, College Diploma/University Degree preferred. Prefer degree to be focused on Business and/or Finance. Actual prior job experience will also be evaluated. Experience: 2-4 years required Credit/Collection in an industry involved in distribution of a tangible product
- Preferred Knowledge of: MS Outlook Intermediate MS Access Basic Data Entry Basic - Typing/10 key 40 wpm MS Visual Basic. Skill in: Detailed Oriented; Excellent Problem Solving; Excellent Judgment; Intermediate Advanced w/in Defined Policies/Compile Research; Advance Math; Intermediate Accounting; Time Management; Self Starter/Self Directed