|Region Province:||National Capital Region, Metro Manila|
|Industry:||Information Technology (IT)|
|Position Level:||1-4 Years Experience Employee|
|Monthly Salary:||Compensation package based on experience|
|Specialization:||IT/Computer -Network/System/Database Admin|
|Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Work Experience:||3 years|
SharePoint Software Developer
SharePoint Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET
technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. Design,
develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite
maintenance of the existing MOSS portals. Participates in the testing process
through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of
software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs;
conferring with stakeholders; studying systems flow, data usage, and work
processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and
processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Experience in a broad range of business environment, including manufacturing, BPO setting, insurance , ability to diagnose and assess processes and practices to develop pragmatic plans for development.
• Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
Location: Mandaluyong City
Competitive salary awaits!
PeoplePlusTech Inc. 6780 Ayala Ave. Makati City
If you are interested, send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org