|Region Province:||National Capital Region, Metro Manila|
|Industry:||Information Technology (IT)|
|Position Level:||1-4 Years Experience Employee|
|Monthly Salary:||Not specified|
|Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Work Experience:||3 years|
*Responsible for writing, editing,
indexing, or revising a variety of technical, user documentation such as
reports and/or manuals for a wide range of uses.
*• Research, outline, write, and
edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to
understand project requirements
• 3-4 years’ experience in technical writing in a BPO/Shared services set up.
• Excellent technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
• Demonstrate ability to document business processes and write detailed functional requirements.
• Create clear, organized external and internal documents for stakeholders.
• Edit existing content to conform to relevant standards and maximize clarity.
• Plan future content in collaboration with management to maintain consistency and high-quality for future documentation.
• Ability to work under tight timeframes.
• Good organizational skills.
• Strong command of the English language
Location: Mandaluyong City
Competitive salary awaits!
If you are interested, send your CV’s to email@example.com Inc. 6780 Ayala Ave. Makati City